Budget & Finance
The Town of Davie's Budget and Finance Department (Finance Department) is responsible for a wide array of Town functions. The Finance Department encompasses Utilities Customer Service, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Budgeting, and General Accounting.
The mission of the Budget and Finance Department is to develop and implement policies, to enhance and safeguard the Town’s financial resources, and to provide accurate and timely financial information to the public, Town Council, outside agencies, and other Town staff.
- Improve communication, cooperation and coordination (three Cs)
- Recommend technology enhancements
- Attract and retain highly skilled individuals
- Document, analyze and improve work flow
- Proactive in Town Policy and decisions
- Continued professional education and training
- Provide effective and efficient use of staff and Town resources
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Provide an attractive work environment
- Knowledge and involvement of Town policy and decisions
- What is the millage rate for the Town?
- What number do I call if I have questions about my tax bill?
- Who do I contact for questions about the assessed value of my property?
- Is my property classified correctly for the fire assessment?
- What number do I call regarding my Town water bill?
- Who do I contact about EMS-Account information, billing questions, balance inquiry and payment arrangements?