How do I file a Code Compliance Complaint?
The Code Compliance Division may be contacted directly at 954-693-8237, or you may follow the link below to the Town's Citizen Response Form. Provide all the information available regarding the complaint. A Division employee will contact you thereafter.

Citizen Response Form

Show All Answers

1. What is the Town's code on overgrown properties?
2. How do I file a Code Compliance Complaint?
3. Is a permit required to remove a tree?
4. Does the Town provide residential garbage service?
5. What restrictions are there for commercial vehicles?
6. Where can I park/store my boat or trailer?
7. Where can I park/store a recreational vehicle?
8. Are business uses in residential district prohibited?
9. Can I operate a business from my home?
10. What about dogs and cats in Davie?
11. Do I need a permit for construction or renovations to my residential property?
12. What are the requirements to operate a business in the Town?
13. Does the Town provide garbage service for commercial establishments?
14. Are building permits required for construction or renovations to my business?
15. What are nuisances and eyesores?