How do I close my account?

If you are a tenant please call 1 (954) 797-1065 with the exact date you want to close your account. If you are a property owner please come to the office with your Settlement Statement or HUD or fax it to 1 (954) 797-1187 or email it to [email protected].

Show All Answers

1. How do I open a new account?
2. How does the Town of Davie bill for water and sewer service?
3. Why was my water disconnected?
4. How do I get my security deposit refund?
5. What is a delinquent account?
6. How do I locate water and sewer lines?
7. Who is responsible for the utility easements?
8. What are the application requirements and connection fees for new construction?
9. How do I pay my Utility Bill online or over the phone?
10. How do I close my account?