How can I get my report?
Call our records unit at 954-693-8220 to confirm the record is available. If so, you can come to the Department to pick it up, or request it by mail. If requesting a report by mail, you will need to send the fee along with a self addressed stamped envelope to:
Davie Police Department, Records Unit

1230 S Nob Hill Road, Davie, Florida 33324

Other police agencies may fax a request to us on their letter head.

Show All Answers

1. How can I get my report?
2. What do I need to bring to pick up a Traffic Accident report?
3. What is your fee schedule?
4. What do I need for a local background check?
5. How do I find out the disposition of my case?
6. How do I get information on my parking ticket, and how do I pay for it?
7. How can I pay for my non-criminal traffic citation or see the status of a criminal case?