FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MAY 10, 2021
COVID-19 UPDATE #89: TOWN FACILITIES REOPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
DAVIE, Fla. – Effective May 10, 2021, Town of Davie Municipal Offices will reopen for in person municipal business transactions. In-person services are available by appointment only.
Appointments must be made in advance by phone, email, or appointment software (Building Division only). Individuals can also continue to contact the respective Town departments or divisions via telephone or email to conduct business.
To schedule an appointment, please contact the specific contacts listed for each department or division below:
- Administration: 954-797-1034
- Budget & Finance: 954-797-1050
- Building Division: https://bit.ly/DavieBookAppt
- Business Tax Receipt: 954-797-1212
- Community Redevelopment Agency: 954-797-1232
- Community Services Division: 954-797-1173
- Engineering: 954-797-1113
- Fire Rescue: 954-797-1213
- Human Resources: 954-797-1100
- Parks, Recreation & Cultural Arts: 954-797-1145
- Planning & Zoning: 954-797-1103
- Police: 954-693-8200
- Procurement: 954-797-1050
- Public Works & Capital Projects: 954-797-1042
- Town Attorney: 954-797-1140
- Town Clerk’s Office: 954-797-1000
- Town Council: 954-797-1030
- Utilities Customer Service: 954-797-1065
Town Hall Appointment Protocols:
If you have an appointment scheduled, please park in the north parking lot (close to Rodeo Grounds) and check-in with the Town Clerk’s Office. Staff will contact the respective office to advise that their appointment is onsite.
Community Services Division Appointment Protocols:
In addition to online appointments, residents can utilize the drop-box to submit applications and other required documentation.
Police Department Appointment Protocols:
Lobby hours will be from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. On Fridays, online records requests will be processed. Property requests will be by appointment only. Visitors will be screened at the front entrance and access permitted depending on needs.
A complete department and staff directory can be found on the Town’s website at https://www.davie-fl.gov/Directory.aspx.
To receive updates or register for Town-related notifications, the following communication mediums are available:
Leona Henry, Intergovernmental Affairs Manager
Sussette Rodriguez, Public Relations Coordinator
Ariana Briceno, Public Relations Assistant
If you do not wish to receive Town of Davie news releases please email email@example.com and request that your email address be removed from this list.