FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MAY 20, 2021
TOWN OF DAVIE FY 2022 VIRTUAL COMMUNITY FORUM IS NOW AVAILABLE
The Town of Davie’s Virtual Community Forum videos are now available online for residents and members of the public to review. The videos cover a wide array of subject areas and aims to provide residents, community members, and other stakeholders the opportunity to learn about the Town’s goals for Fiscal Year 2022 (FY2022).
To view the community forum videos, visit www.davie-fl.gov/FY2022CommunityForum.
Discussed topics include:
- An overview of Town operations
- Budget Outlook
- Public Safety Master Plan
- Davie Utilities Study
- Economic Development
- Parks and Recreation Amenities and Services
- Roadway Improvements
- Capital Projects: Governor Leroy Collins Farm Park, Davie Wetlands Park (Van Kirk), and the new Town Hall.
- Proposed Stormwater Assessment
- Solid Waste Transition (garbage, recycling, and commercial)
The goal is to ensure community members are apprised of the various programs, initiatives, accomplishments, services, and operational changes on the horizon.
To ensure everyone has an opportunity to participate, as you review the videos, please submit your feedback via the comment form, email [email protected], or 954-797-1043 (voice message). The deadline to submit your feedback is June 17, 2021.
Leona Henry, Public Relations Coordinator
Sussette Rodriguez, Public Relations Assistant
Ariana Briceno, Public Relations Assistant