FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MAY 10, 2021
FORT LAUDERDALE-HOLLYWOOD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WILL CLOSE NORTH AND SOUTH RUNWAYS INTERMITTENTLY FOR MAINTENANCE
DAVIE, Fla. – Starting on May 16, 2021, Broward County's Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) North and South runways will close intermittently overnight for routine maintenance. Please take note of the dates and times of closure below.
The North Runway 10L/28R will close on the following days:
- Sunday, May 16 from 10:30 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Monday, May 17 from 10:30 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 18 from 10:30 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Wednesday, May 19 from 10:30 p.m. to 5 a.m.
During this period, all arriving and departing flights will use the South Runway.
The South Runway 10R/28L will close on the following days:
- Wednesday, May 19 from 10:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
- Thursday, May 20 from 10:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
- Friday, May 21 from 10:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
- Saturday, May 22 from 10:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
During this period, all arriving and departing flights will use the North Runway.
For more information regarding the closures, please contact the airport’s Public Information Office 954-359-6116 or visit www.fll.net
Leona Henry, Intergovernmental Affairs Manager
Sussette Rodriguez, Public Relations Coordinator
Ariana Briceno, Public Relations Assistant
If you do not wish to receive Town of Davie news releases, please email [email protected] and request that your email address be removed from this list.