FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
APRIL 21, 2021
SANITARY SEWER MANHOLES REHABILITATION IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT EXTENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
DAVIE, Fla. – The Town of Davie Utilities Department has extended the sewer manholes rehabilitation improvements along areas of SW 61st Avenue, SW 39th Court, and SW 40th Court (see map below) until further notice.
Please note, there will be no sewer service interruptions while work is being performed.
The project is performed by Enviro Waste Services Group, Inc. and requires access to sanitary sewer manholes. This method requires little or zero sanitary sewer interruptions.
Affected areas include:
- Along SW 61st Avenue from SW 36th Court SW 61st Avenue to SW 39th Court
- Continue West along SW 39th Court to Davie Road
- Continue South on Davie Road to SW 41st Court
- Continue West along SW 40th Court
What to Expect:
- Outdoor Noise - Utilities and Enviro Waste Services Group, Inc. crews and vehicles will be outside in the area operating equipment necessary for manholes restoration.
- Traffic Disruptions - Utilities and Enviro Waste Services Group, Inc. crews and vehicles will need access to street manholes.
Typical work hours are Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (excluding holidays). For questions regarding this project, contact the Town of Davie Utilities Department at 954-327-3742 or visit www.davie-fl.gov/925/Wastewater-Collections.
Leona Henry, Intergovernmental Affairs Manager
Sussette Rodriguez, Public Relations Coordinator
Ariana Briceno, Public Relations Assistant
If you do not wish to receive Town of Davie news releases, please email [email protected] and request that your email address be removed from this list.