FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
AUGUST 3, 2020
Tropical Storm Isaias Update #5:
Davie Parks Reopen; Bulk Trash Pickup; Covid-19 Testing Sites
DAVIE, Fla. – Tropical Storm Isaias is no longer a threat to South Florida and Davie. All Town of Davie parks and facilities have reopened. Please take note of the parks and facility hours of operation below.
Parks, Fitness, and Aquatic facilities
- Town parks have resumed normal operations.
- Pine Island Fitness and Aquatic will reopen today, Monday, August 3, 2020, at 1 p.m.
- Pine Island Multipurpose Center remains closed due to restroom renovations.
Solid Waste Services
- Residents on the Green Bulk Trash schedule will have services as planned this week, Monday, August 3 – Saturday, August 8, 2020.
- Trash and recycling services will continue as normally scheduled.
COVID-19 Testing Sites
The COVID-19 Specimen Collection test sites operating at C.B. Smith Park in Pembroke Pines, Markham Park & Target Range in Sunrise, and Vista View Park in Davie will be closed through Tuesday, August 4, 2020. For updates on testing site operations, please visit here
There are multiple ways to register and stay informed about important information from the Town of Davie before, during and after an emergency event:
Leona Henry, Intergovernmental Affairs Manager
Sussette Rodriguez, Public Relations Coordinator
If you do not wish to receive Town of Davie news releases, please email [email protected] and request that your email address be removed from this list.