FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
APRIL 17, 2020
COVID-19 UPDATE #27
WALK-UP TESTING SITES NOW AVAILABLE IN BROWARD COUNTY
DAVIE, Fla. – The Town of Davie continues to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and its impact on our community. We recommend our community continues to follow the advice from health officials including regular hand washing and social distancing, to help reduce the spread of the virus. For prior COVID-19 updates visit, www.davie-fl.gov/coronavirus.
In Broward County, walk-up testing begins on Friday, April 17, 2020. People experiencing symptoms of COVD-19 should call 954-412-7300 for an appointment. Please be sure to wear a face-covering when arriving for testing. To learn more about COVID-19 and available testing, visit www.broward.org/coronavirus. When visiting these testing sites, be sure to wear a face-covering as per Broward County Emergency Order 20-07.
Please note that mobile drive-thru testing is not permitted at these sites.
Walk-up Testing Sites:
Urban League of Broward County
560 NW 27th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale
- Beginning Saturday, April 18, 2020
- Open Tuesday – Saturday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Appointments preferred. No doctor referral needed.
- Open to anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
Mitchell Moore Park (Walk-Up)
901 NW 10th Street, Pompano Beach
Begins, Friday, April 17, 2020
- 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. (every day except Thursday)
- No car is required for this site.
- People experiencing symptoms should call 954-412-7300 for an appointment prior to visiting.
- Site is operated by the Florida Department of Health in Broward County.
Drive-thru Testing Sites:
C.B. Smith Park
900 North Flamingo Road, Pembroke Pines
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Drive-thru site has five lanes and is accessible by vehicle only. Prospective patients will be screened through a vehicle window.
- Eligible individuals for specimen collection include first responders who are symptomatic of COVID-19, those aged 65 and over and individuals who meet testing criteria.
- Must bring ID.
- The site is operated by the Florida National Guard in cooperation with Memorial Healthcare Systems and the Florida Department of Health, at the direction of the Office of the Governor.
Cleveland Clinic - Krupa Center
3250 Meridian Parkway, Weston
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Potential patients should call the Cleveland Clinic Florida appointment center at 954-659-5951 to be scheduled for a test.
- Callers will be screened by a nurse who will determine whether the caller meets the federal testing criteria.
Central Broward Park & Broward Stadium
3700 NW 11th Place, Lauderhill 33311
Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Prospective patients must be pre-screened and meet CDC and DOH testing guidelines, have a prescription and be preregistered for an appointment through the Broward Health call center at 954-320-5730.
For future updates on COVID-19, visit FloridaHealth.gov, email [email protected] or call the Coronavirus Hotline at 954-357-9500.
To update or register for Town-related updates and emergency notifications utilizing the following mediums:
Town of Davie Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information on our Website
Subscribe to Emergency Alerts - Everbridge
Subscribe to Davie News and Announcements
Text “AlertDavie” to 888-777 to get Everbridge Alerts.
The resident hotline, 954-797-1122 is now active.
Leona Henry, Intergovernmental Affairs Manager
Sussette Rodriguez, Public Relations Coordinator