FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
APRIL 1, 2020
COVID-19 UPDATE #20
TOWN OPERATIONS SCHEDULE ADJUSTED DUE TO COVID-19
DAVIE, Fla. – The Town of Davie continues to collaborate with our health partners and other lead agencies in response to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). This has caused us to readjust our operations plans to ensure that we are protecting the wellbeing of our residents, businesses, and employees. Effective, Thursday, April 2, 2020, there are slight adjustments to the hours of operations for all Town departments and divisions.
The schedule for all Town departments/divisions are as follows:
- Monday – Thursday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed Fridays)
- Community Services Division, Fire Administration, Human Resources, Parks, Recreation & Cultural Arts, Police Administration, Public Works, and Town Clerk
- Monday – Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Building Division
- Monday – Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Administration, Budget and Finance, Community Redevelopment Agency, Engineering Services, Information Technology, Planning and Zoning, Town Attorney’s Office and Utilities Operations
While there are slight adjustments to our schedules, our goal is to ensure that we continue to provide exemplary service to our community. We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions, at www.davie-fl.gov/directory.
To update or register for Town-related updates and emergency notifications utilizing the following mediums:
Leona Henry, Intergovernmental Affairs Manager
Sussette Rodriguez, Public Relations Assistant
If you do not wish to receive Town of Davie news releases please email [email protected] and request that your email address be removed from this list.