FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 3, 2019
DAVIE TOWN HALL RESUMES NORMAL OPERATIONS, WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2019
HURRICANE DORIAN ADVISORY #14
DAVIE, Fla. – Broward County is no longer under a tropical storm watch. The Town of Davie government offices will resume normal operations tomorrow, Wednesday, September 4, 2019. Please take note of the following hours of operations for the Town and County businesses:
Town of Davie Office Reopens:
- Davie Town Hall and all other Davie government offices will resume normal operations on Wednesday, September 4, 2019
- The Pine Island Multipurpose Center will resume normal operations on Wednesday, September 4, 2019.
- The Pine Island Fitness will resume normal operations on Wednesday, September 4, 2019.
- Aquatic Center will resume operations at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, September 4, 2019.
- All parks will reopen on Wednesday, September 4, 2019.
Solid Waste Services:
- Waste Management will not be performing bulk collection services September 2-7, 2019. Instead, the focus will be on resuming normal garbage and recycling collection services.
- Bulk pickup is cancelled for Monday, September 2 through Saturday, September 7, 2019.
Davie Green, Blue, and SFEC Bus Routes:
- The Town of Davie’s Green and Blue bus routes will resume operations, Wednesday, September 4, 2019.
- The South Florida Education Center (SFEC) Campus Shuttle/Tri-Rail will resume operations, Wednesday, September 4, 2019.
Broward County Public Schools:
Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) and District offices will resume normal operations on Wednesday, September 4, 2019. All District schools & offices will follow their normal operating schedules.
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and North Perry Airport will resume operations at noon today, September 3, 2019. Passengers should contact their airline that your flight has been scheduled prior to going to the airport.
Broward County fixed route bus service and TOPS paratransit service resumes at Noon today. Express bus service begins Wednesday, September 4, 2019.
Leona Henry, Intergovernmental Affairs Manager
Sussette Rodriguez, Public Relations Assistant
If you do not wish to receive Town of Davie news releases, please email [email protected] and request that your email address be removed from this list.