Posted on March 16, 2018
2018 Residential Bulk Trash Collection — March 2018 Gold Schedule
Davie residents on the Gold Bulk Trash schedule, will receive service on their designated day of the week, March 19-24, 2018.
Bulk items may include (but not limited to):
- Furniture, mattresses, carpets, and other household items
- Rock, asphalt, tar, gravel, tile, roofing materials, and other earthen materials must be placed in hard bottom container of sufficient strength for collection
- Wire and cable (rolled up & tied)
- Large and small appliances
- Refrigerators or air conditioners must have Freon removed by a certified hazardous waste dealer
- Yard waste that meets the bulk waste requirements described above
Bulk items that will not be taken (but are not limited to):
- Bulk waste collection is for normal residential activities. Commercial businesses, nurseries, and landscapers are prohibited from placing anything out for collection, and their bulk items will not be taken.
- Hazardous Waste e.g., motor oils, paint, batteries, pesticides
- Contractor Generated Waste/Landscaping Company Waste, e.g. construction materials or tree trimmings generated by anyone other than the homeowner and materials produced as a result of land clearing
- Exempt Waste e.g., biological sludge, auto or boat parts, and machine parts
For questions or concerns please contact Waste Management at 954-974-7500, or Town of Davie at 954-797-1045, [email protected] or visit the Town of Davie’s website.