INTERSECTION IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT IN DAVIE FROM JAN. 3 TO JULY 2023
Courtesy of Broward County Highway Construction and Engineering Division
BROWARD COUNTY, FL – Broward County's Highway Construction and Engineering Division will begin construction at the intersection of Sheridan Street and SR 817/University Drive in Davie (see map below). The work will begin on January 3, 2023, and will conclude in July 2023, barring any unforeseen conditions and/or weather delays.
Project details includes:
- Extending eastbound and westbound left turning lanes on Sheridan Street
- Drainage improvements on Sheridan Street and University Drive
- Milling and resurfacing of the existing roadway
- Lighting improvements and retrofit to LED luminaires
- New signing and pavement markings
- During construction, contractor personnel and inspection staff will work closely with residents and businesses in the construction area to minimize impacts caused by the project.
Highway Construction and Engineering Division can be reached at 954-577-4555. Tom Muzicka, Project Supervisor, can be reached at 954-577-4562 or [email protected] or Martin Montoya, Project Manager, can be reached at 954-577-4633 or [email protected].
Broward County appreciates your patience as we continue to enhance our roadways.