Condo / Multi-Family Bulk Pickup
The Town of Davie and Coastal Waste & Recycling is pleased to announce information regarding condominium/multifamily bulk pick-up service. Bulk collection items are those items that are not disposed of in your regular commercial container. Bulk items include, but are not limited to:
- Mattresses and carpets and other large household items
- Large and small appliances such as dishwashers, laundry machines, and stoves
- Refrigerators or air conditioners must have Freon removed by a certified dealer
Note: Mirrors, glass, glass tabletops, windowpanes, and plate glass items should be safely placed in a rigid container to facilitate safe collection. Larger glass items such as tabletops, shower doors, and windows should be placed separately from the rest of the bulk pickup.
Bulk items do not include contractor-generated material, such as landscaping, from a company you have hired. However, additional service for such material is available for a reasonable fee. If you require additional service, please get in touch with Coastal Waste & Recycling at 954-580-1292 or [email protected].
Where to Place Bulk Items for Collection?
Bulk items should be placed at or near the same location where your regular garbage is collected. Do not place bulk items near overhead obstructions, trees, mailboxes, or automobiles. Do not place bulk items inside commercial container enclosures, in front of commercial containers, behind gates, or in any manner that would limit the regular garbage service you receive.
When Will Bulk Items Be Collected for Condos/Multi-Family?
- Feb. 2-4, 2023 - Items must be placed out by February 1
- May 2-6, 2023 - Items must be placed out by May 3
- Aug. 3-5, 2023 - Items must be placed out by August 2
- Nov. 2-4, 2023 - Items must be placed out by November 1
All bulk items should be placed out and available for collection by 7:00 a.m. on your designated collection day.
If you have any questions regarding the collection period or to schedule a pickup, please contact Coastal Waste & Recycling at 954-580-1292 or [email protected].
Last Updated: December 20, 2022