The Quartermaster supplies support and field services to members of the Davie Police Department. The Quartermaster is in charge of the supply of equipment, material, uniforms, and other resources to ensure a smooth day-to-day operation within the SSPD.
This Office serves the following function:
- Manages all police equipment and uniform inventory
- Provides a first point of contact to equipment and uniform vendors
- Maintaining all administrative supplies and warehouse
- Prepares requisitions for all department equipment and supplies
- Assists in equipping department vehicles and communications gear
- Tests and evaluates new equipment