Community Services Division
The COVID-19 Rental and Foreclosure Prevention Program application has reopened. The program will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis until March 1, 2021, or until funds are expended
Due to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), please see an updated schedule for the Town of Davie Blue and Green Bus routes as well as the South Florida Education Center Bus Routes. These schedules will remain in effect until further notice.
NOTICE: The Town's Blue Route bus stop at the West Regional Terminal will temporarily move on Sunday, September 6, 2020. A detour is planned until October 30, 2020. See map below.
New Program: Wheelchair Ramp Program for Mobile Homes
Currently, the Community Services Division is not accepting applications for the First Time Homebuyer Program at this time.
The Barrier Free Program or Wheelchair Ramp Program is the newest addition to The Town of Davie’s State Housing Initiatives Partnership (SHIP) offerings. The program’s goal is to improve accessibility to elderly residents who are 62 years and older and whose households include one or more persons in need of accessibility upgrades. The program will install and/or replace wheelchair ramps on mobile homes.
Funding is limited and applications are processed on a first come, first qualified basis. To qualify, each applicant must meet income guidelines, which are based on household size and household income limits listed on the Broward County Area Median Income Limits chart. The grant amount will be based on the amount of assistance needed for installation or replacement of the wheelchair ramp and cannot exceed $9,000.
For more information, please contact the Community Services Division at 954-797-1173.
Housing Assistance Programs
- First Time Homebuyer Program
- Currently, the Community Services Division is not accepting applications for the First Time Homebuyer Program at this time.
- This program is closed - Home Repair Program
- Applications will be accepted for the Home Repair Program beginning May 15th, 2019 through June 5th, 2019 or until funds are expended from 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Completed applications must be dropped off at the Community Services Division Office, located at 4700 SW 64 Avenue Suite D Davie, FL 33314.
- SHIP HOME REPAIR APPLICATION AND INFORMATION Opens in New Window
- INCOME LIMITS(Funding will be available for extremely-low, very-low, and low income households at this time.)
Priority Level (50%)