Community Services Division
Housing Assistance Program
Now accepting applications until funds are expended. Apply today!
Hard copies of housing assistance program applications can be picked up at the Town of Davie’s Community Services Division office located at 4700 SW 64 Avenue Suite D, Davie, FL 33314.
- Home Repair Program
- Maximum award amount: up to $70,000
- DOWNLOAD TO APPLY: Home Repair Program Application and Information Packet
- DEADLINE: Submit completed applications now until funds are expended.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION: Completed applications must be delivered to the Community Services Division 4700 SW 64 Avenue Suite D, Davie, FL 33314 from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Applications will not be accepted after hours, Fridays or on weekends.
- INCOME LIMITS: First priority will be given to special needs households. Applications will then be processed for each strategy to assist very low and low income households.
- Household Size1 person2 persons3 persons4 persons5 persons6 personsMaximum Income$53,800$61,450$69,150$76,800$82,950$89,100
Wheelchair Ramp Program for Mobile Homes
- Broward County Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP)
- As of Dec. 13, 2021, the application portal is open and the ERAP is accepting applications.
- Renters in Broward County seeking relief from past due and unpaid rent and utilities may qualify for the COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP).
- The program will provide eligible households with up to 12 months of rent and utility assistance, plus an additional three months if funds are available and it is determined the extra months are needed to ensure housing stability.
- Town of Davie COVID-19 Rental Eviction and Foreclosure Prevention Program *CLOSED*
Bus Shuttle Times and Maps
View the Davie Blue, Green and the South Florida Education Center bus routes, times and maps: