The Town’s Engineering Division responsibilities are encompassed within the mission statement created for the entire Town and is dedicated to the facilitation of orderly, safe and quality development activities while promoting the Town’s unique lifestyle.
The engineering mission is accomplished through application of QUALITY standards:
- Provide professionally Qualified review, permitting and inspection of public and private sector Civil Engineering projects, ensuring consistency with the Town’s Code of Ordinances, as well as other applicable codes, policies and regulations.
- Use problem solving and customer based approaches for preservation of the Town’s unique lifestyles and character.
- Promote Divisional Accountability for effective application of relevant codes while ensuring optimal utilization of available resources.
- Leverage the use of modern technology to apply more cost-effective engineering analysis and assist in resolution of engineering issues within the Town.
- Provide an outstanding customer service environment through creativity and continual Improvement.
- Provide a Team oriented environment through establishment of relationships that ensure fairness, consistency and respect for all customers and employees.
- Conduct Yearly divisional and personal performance appraisals to assess departmental and personal performance related to productivity, effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
The Engineering Division will continue to integrate and utilize the combined knowledge and experience of its associates to meet the goals set forth in the mission statement.
Town of Davie Commences College Avenue Phase II Roadway Improvements Project
The Town of Davie Engineering Division is conducting roadway improvements for the College Avenue Phase II project.
Davie Road Phase III Roadway Improvements Project Notice
On Monday, September 20, 2021, the Town of Davie commenced the Davie Road Phase III roadway improvements project. The project will take place on Davie Road from SW 39th Street to Orange Drive (SW 45th Street).
- Why do I need a Water Management District’s stamp and/or approval for engineering submittals to the Town?
- As a homeowner, why do I have to get a Site Development Permit if I want to put fill on my own property?
- As a homeowner, what must I submit to receive a Site Development Permit to put fill on my own property?
- When is a Clearing and Grubbing Permit required?