- Ages: 4-15 - Date for determining age is May 1st
- Location: Pine Island Multipurpose Center and University School
- Program Dates: May - July 2023
- Registration Period: March 6, 2023 through May 7, 2023
- What is Included With My Registration Fee: The Town of Davie will provide a jersey and shorts
Note: Please make sure to check off which age division your child would like to participate in.
Ride requests will only be taken in the 2 youngest age divisions.
- Smart Start ages 4 through 6: Parent Meeting: May 13, 2023 9:00 am
- U-8 : Parent Meeting May 13, 2023 9:30am
- U-10: Tryout May 13, 2023 10:00 am
- U-12: Tryout May 15, 2023 6:30pm
- U-15: Tryout May 15, 2023 7:30pm
ALL MEETINGS AND TRYOUTS WILL BE HELD AT THE MULTIPURPOSE CENTER AT BAMFORD SPORTS COMPLEX
Note: If you are the head coach the registration fee is $40. This applies to only 1 child per household. Please register at the sports office only.
* If this is your first time playing with us, you must register in person at the Multipurpose Center here at Bamford Sports Complex.
For more information please call Anthony Induisi 954-327-3929
|Ages 3 to 6
|Ages 7 to 9
|Ages 10 to 15
Smart Start will meet on Wednesdays at 6:15 p.m. and Saturdays at 9:00 a.m. All teams will practice at the Pine Island Multipurpose Center Gymnasium and older divisions at the gymnasium at University School.
Practices / Games
Practice times vary depending on the coaches. Older age divisions will practice and play games at the University School located on Nova Southeastern University property. Practice times vary depending on the coaches. Most teams practice once a week and play 2 games a week. The coaches practice/game days and times will be determined after teams have been formed.