Budget & Funding
Funding for the Davie Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA)
The CRA is funded by property tax dollars dedicated to the redevelopment of our community. The CRA collects funds for the redevelopment trust fund from six bodies located within Broward County. The six bodies are Broward County, Town of Davie, Children Services of Broward County, South Broward Hospital District, North Broward Hospital District and the Central Broward Water Control District. The amount collected from each of these entities is determined by the increment which is the difference between the current year total valuation and the base year valuation of property within the CRA area. This value is taken times the tax rate of the individual bodies and this value is taken times 95%. The power of the CRA to tax a redevelopment trust fund is found in s.163.353. The formula for the collection of the taxes is given in s.163.387 (1).
The fiscal year for the CRA begins October 1 and ends September 30.
- Town of Davie Ordinance O-2022-019 FY2023 Adopted Budget Ordinance
- CRA Budget Summary
- FY2023 Adopted CRA Revenue Budget
- FY2023 Adopted CRA Expenditure Budget
- CRA Resolution R2022-016 – CRA Budget - Fiscal Year 2023
- FY2023 CRA Proposed Budget
- FY2023 CRA Proposed Annual Revenues
- FY2023 CRA Proposed Annual Expenditures
- CRA Resolution FY 2022 Budget Amendment
Annual Audit Reports
The Davie Community Redevelopment Agency is a component part of the Town of Davie and is part of the Town’s audit.