Budget & Funding
Funding for the Davie Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA)
The CRA is funded by property tax dollars dedicated to the redevelopment of our community.
Funds for the redevelopment trust fund are collected from six bodies in Broward County. The six bodies are Broward County, the Town of Davie, Children Services of Broward County, South Broward Hospital District, North Broward Hospital District and the Central Broward Water Control District. The amount collected from each of these entities is determined by the increment, which is the difference between the current year's total valuation and the base year's valuation of property within the CRA area. This value is taken times the tax rate of the individual bodies, and this value is taken times 95%.
The power of the CRA to tax a redevelopment trust fund is found in s.163.353. The formula for the collection of taxes is given in s.163.387 (1).
The fiscal year for the CRA begins Oct. 1 and ends Sept. 30.
- FY2024 CRA Proposed Budget Summary
- FY2024 Exhibit A – Proposed CRA Budget
- FY2024 Proposed CRA Annual Revenues
- FY2024 Proposed CRA Annual Expenditures
- Town of Davie Ordinance O-2022-019 FY2023 Adopted Budget Ordinance
- CRA Budget Summary
- FY2023 Adopted CRA Revenue Budget
- FY2023 Adopted CRA Expenditure Budget
- CRA Resolution R2022-016 – CRA Budget - Fiscal Year 2023
- FY2023 CRA Proposed Budget
- FY2023 CRA Proposed Annual Revenues
- FY2023 CRA Proposed Annual Expenditures
- CRA Resolution FY 2022 Budget Amendment
- CRA Resolution R 2023-001 - First Amendment to the Fiscal Year 2023 CRA Budget
- Ordinance O 2023-002 - First Amendment to the Town of Davie's Fiscal Year 2023 Budget
- CRA Resolution R2023-011 - Second Amendment to the Fiscal Year 2023 CRA Budget
Annual Audit Reports
The CRA is a component part of the Town of Davie and is part of the Town’s audit.