The Town Administrator’s office carries out the mission and strategic priorities established by the Town Council. It is the responsibility of the Town Administrator’s office to ensure that each department’s objectives reflect and help achieve the Town’s mission and that each department upholds the value-driven purpose that actuates all programs and services provided throughout the Town.
The most important objective of the Town Administrator’s office is to ensure that the mission of the Town Council is carried out. In order to achieve this objective, the Town Administrator’s office has established five Strategic Priorities approved by Council, which include:
- Commitment to Customer Satisfaction
- Creating an Environment that is Conducive to Innovation, Creativity, and Collaboration
- Dedication to Excellence in Service Delivery
- Nurturing the health, safety, and welfare of the community
- Respecting and Promoting Diverse and Sustainable Community and Neighborhood Values
Therefore, it is the responsibility of the Town Administration office to ensure that all programs and services town-wide help to achieve these Strategic Priorities.