Reemployment Assistance Program
The Reemployment Assistance program provides temporary and partial wage replacement for qualified workers who have become unemployed, through no fault of their own, during this public health emergency. You can apply online for Reemployment Assistance (formerly known as unemployment compensation) if you were working in Florida and are now:
- Temporarily unable to work due to a positive COVID-19 test result.
- Quarantined by a medical professional or a government agency.
- Laid off or sent home without pay for an extended period of time because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Caring for an immediate family member diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Learn more about Reemployment Assistance and how to apply here.