EGG HUNT RULES
To help the hunt run safely and smoothly, please know....
1. The Egg Hunt is for children who live and attend school in Davie only.
2. Children must hunt in their designated age group area. If your children vary in ages, please bring an adult friend to accompany each child in his/her designated area.
3. Parents are not permitted to hunt for eggs.
4. The Town of Davie cannot be responsible for lost or injured children. Stay with your children at all times.
5. Children hunting must be supervised by an adult. Please do not bring a 9 to 12 year old to supervise younger children.
6. The Town of Davie will hide 8000 eggs. To be sure that all children find 1 egg, please do not permit your child to hunt for more than 3 eggs.
MAY WE MAKE THE FOLLOWING SUGGESTION:
If you fear your child will not find an egg, and it is important to you that he/she does...Bring an egg with you from home and drop it where your young child can find it.
All times, dates and activities are subject to change.