Effective October 1, 2013, household electronics may be dropped off at either of two (2) ARC locations, to be recycled.
1) ARC Sunrise location at 10250 N.W. 53rd Street, Sunrise, FL 33351, telephone number 954-746-9400: (Use 102nd Avenue at the cul-de-sac entrance. The drop-off facility is in the back, last building on the right.) Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays only from 8:30a.m. to 3.30p.m. unless there is a holiday.
2) ARC Ft. Lauderdale location at 3300 S.W. 13th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315, telephone number 954-577-4160: Drop-off is any Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. unless there is a holiday.
Please call each location for directions and to confirm their hours of operation. Proof of residency is required (photo ID and a document that shows your Davie address such as a tax bill, TRIM notice, or voter registration). ARC staff will help you cart the items from your vehicle.
For more information, call Sun-Bergeron at 954-680-6100, or Town of Davie at 954-797-1045.
For 2015, there are 4 additional drop-off dates and locations for Electronics Recycling (and Household Hazardous Waste):
1) Sunday, March 22, 2015 -- in the North Parking Lot at Town Hall, 6591 Orange Drive, Davie, FL 33314,
2) Saturday, June 6, 2015 -- Pine Island Park/Bamford Sports Complex, 3801 S. Pine Island Road, Davie, FL 33328,
3) Saturday, September 12, 2015 -- Pine Island Park/Bamford Sports Complex (see above address), and
4) Saturday, December 5, 2015 -- Shenandoah Park, 14601 S.W. 14 Street, Davie, FL 33325.
These Saturday drop-off events are from 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and are for Davie residents only, so proof of Davie residency is required.
Thank you for resposibly disposing of your electronics.