Effective October 1, 2013, household electronics may be dropped off Monday through Friday at either of two (2) ARC locations.
1) ARC Sunrise location at 10250 N.W. 53rd Street, Sunrise, FL 33351, telephone number 954-746-9400. (Use 102nd Avenue at the cul-de-sac entrance. The drop-off facility is in the back, last building on the right.)
2) ARC Ft. Lauderdale location at 3300 S.W. 13th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315, telephone number 954-577-4160.
Please call each location for directions and their hours of operation. Proof of residency is required (photo ID and a document that shows your Davie address such as a tax bill, TRIM notice, or voter registration).
For more information, call Sun-Bergeron at 954-680-6100, or Town of Davie at 954-797-1045.
In addition, there are 4 additional dates and locations in 2014 for Electronics Recycling drop off:
1) Saturday, June 7, 2014 -- in the North Parking Lot at Town Hall, 6591 Orange Drive, Davie, FL 33314,
2) Saturday, August 2, 2014 -- Pine Island Park/Bamford Sports Complex, 3801 S. Pine Island Road, Davie, FL 33328,
3) Saturday, October 4, 2014 -- Pine Island Park/Bamford Sports Complex (see above address), and
4) Saturday, December 6, 2014 -- Shenandoah Park, 14601 S.W. 14 Street, Davie, FL 33325.
These Saturday drop-off events are from 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and are for Davie residents only, so proof of Davie residency is required.